We are currently looking for the following:
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Bookkeeper.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- SAP Business One experience (preferable).
- Understanding of audit techniques.
- Ability to analyse and spot problems in working processes.
- Excel experience.
- Able to interact with senior management.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Understanding of Reconciliations and Analysis.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Analytical, proactive, energetic, punctual, and reliable.
- Well-presented, professional and well spoken.
- Works effectively within a variety of situations.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Problem solving ability and quick thinker.
- Strong time management skills.
- Logical approach.
- Uses initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly payments.
- Responsible for Petty Cash and processing Petty cash.
- Responsible for processing all supplier invoices into the supplier ledger.
- Responsible for processing all customer invoices into the customer ledger.
- Responsible for Creditors reconciliations.
- Ensuring all supplier and debtor accounts maintained and payment terms adhered to.
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders for resolution of queries.
- Responsible for capture & reconciling of cashbook.
- Responsible for updating and balancing of inter-company accounts.
- Preparation of Management reports.
- Assisting with Internal & External Audit.
- Responsible for filling all documentation, ledgers, journals.
- Reconciliations and Analysis.
- Maintaining fixed asset register.
- Understanding retail procedures.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Adhoc requests.
Fitter and Turnner
We are looking for a Fitter and Turner.
SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- Pumping and Water Filtration Industry experience (preferable).
- Must be able to read drawings & data packs.
- Machine assembling.
- Machine Building & Improvement.
- Fault finding.
- Conduct housekeeping practices (cleaning and organising) within prescribed areas and on machinery and equipment to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Apply safety procedures and conduct inspections to ensure compliance.
- Conduct preventative maintenance , scheduled machinery services and conduct repairs in case of breakdowns on machinery and equipment to ensure maximum machine efficiency and reliability.
- Repair and maintain machinery and equipment, and also assist where required, in order to ensure the optimal efficiency of the services at the required specifications.
- Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques to enhance machine efficiency and reliability.